We are always looking for talented and passionated people.
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
If you are passionate about web technologies and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, this is the place for you. You will be working as part of a global growing team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
The Full stack PHP Developer is required to have knowledge of PHP skill, and display versatility and resourcefulness in dealing with varying systems, programming languages, and environments. This job is located in Cairo.
As a member of our team you will need to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Daily tasks will include:
Develop, implement and maintain object oriented backend applications with PHP, MySQL
Production and launch of sites
Perform code verification and determine recommendations for adaptation
Analyze processes in order to provide solutions
Most importantly, willing to learn new methodologies and has a can do attitude
Knowledge & Skills:
Highly skilled and experienced in PHP and preferably knowledge in PHP
Strong Knowledge of OOP and design.
Strong knowledge of database technologies such as MYSQL
Experience in dealing with large scale web sites when necessary
Strong knowledge of dealing with large systems including logging and reporting
Good HTML/JS/CSS Full stack knowledge
Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
Strong command of the English language.
Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms would be an asset (Magento as an example)
Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla and different platforms would be an asset.
Experience with Code repository and version control systems such as GIT/SVN
LAMP Server experience
Experience in Task Management
Mnimum 3+ years of developmental experience
Want to be part of our team? Send your application as well as your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations now to [email protected]
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you! if you know someone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to forward this information.
Advertising account executives work within advertising or multi-service agencies, acting as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
They must understand their clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment. Advertising account executives usually report to an account manager.
Advertising account executives contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Tasks typically involve:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
- ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- writing client reports;
- monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- undertaking administration tasks;
- arranging and attending meetings;
- making ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Why work with us?
We work in the latest trends in digital marketing. ODZ works with many of today’s best enterprises to craft digital platforms, content and campaigns that engage and deliver results. Learn how we can do the same for your company.Get in Touch!